Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ahhhhh Rest!

Every time new babies join a family mom and dad are in for sleepless nights. James didn't really sleep through the night until just before Matt was born. Now Matt is taking his turn at waking us up.

But this week relief has come our way. Both of the boys started napping and going to bed at the same time. Most days around 11-12 I lay them in their beds for nap then at 8 we lay them down for the evening.

Matthew is still waking up once a night, but with a little nap in the afternoon it's a lot easier.

2 comments:

Jim said...

James and Matthew both go to bed about the same time I do. Does that mean I am in my "second childhood"!

Grandpa

Unknown said...

Most men buy a Ferrari, you just start going to bed at 8pm! Sue's very, very lucky!