I have always said that it's a good thing the pool is between the house and the orchard so the boys could jump in and clean up before setting foot in the house after a day in the dirt.
Well, it's begun! I was in the family room with Matthew when I noticed James and Owen coming down from pulling weeds in the garden. They were pulling along a big weed-filled bucket in the red wagon. Rather than coming straight in the house they dropped by the big garbage cans to empty the dirt for Tuesday pick-up.
The next thing I notice through the windows is Owen carrying James straight out from his body towards the family room. As I look closer, James is covered in wet, oozy dirt from head to toe. So I ordered them straight to the big bathtub for a washdown!
How did this happen? The story goes that as Owen was pouring the dirt and weeds into the big can, James was standing directly underneath the bucket. Towards the end of the pour the big can moved slightly and all of the wet, dirty, yukky stuff poured right onto James' head.
Maybe we better consider an outdoor shower!
1 comment:
LOL
sorry
Post a Comment