Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Friends

Last week I wrote about old friends, but I don't want my new friends to be left out because they're lots of fun too!

Tonight we had the Wilday's over for swimming and dinner. Deanne (the mom) and I met last September at a bible study. We began by talking while we picked up our kids after bible study and have since developed a friendship.

Both of us have 3 children. Although they are slightly different ages, they seem to get along well. Especially if you don't count James stomping on Caleb's hand while he was holding a matchbox car that James wanted or kicking the block tower down that Caleb was building. It's an 18 month old thing----right??

Anyhow, Ryan (the dad) and Owen met for the first time tonight. They got along well and seemed to have lot's to talk about.

It's nice to get back into the groove of having friends over again--Thanks Wilday's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

New friends are an answer to prayer, but your "old" friends love and miss you! You have so much to give to others, I know that your new friends will be blessed by you!

Anonymous said...

I 2nd that!!

Deanne said...

It's true....I am blessed to have Debbie as a friend!

Debbie, you are a sweet answer to prayer, thank you for your friendship (and I can totally overlook the fact that James bullied my son)! :)