Being a full time stay at home mom can be a little selfless. Taking care of everyone is fulfilling, but I have to admit I like a little "Debbie time."
I think the Lord must know I need my "Debbie time" because he has provided an amazing weekly schedule for me. Not only do I have lot's of fun activities, but each and every one comes with complimentary Christ-centered child care. Here's a peek at what I'm up to....
Monday: Free pilates class at church with childcare
Tuesday: Bible Study with childcare
Wednesday: Moms in Touch (prayer group) with childcare
Thursday: Play and pray--this is a prayer group at the park with the kids
Friday: Free pilates class at church with childcare
Sunday: Church service with childcare
You'll notice that each activity is compliments of a church. God truly does use his saints to meet others' needs (and sometimes even wants).
As my kids grow up I'll look forward to being able to help out the new moms of toddlers, as the Lord leads.
Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
3 comments:
sounds like you are happy with your new church family
Actually, I'm all over town. These activities are at 4 different churches!
good for you- you are spreading your charm around
Post a Comment