James has been working on his fine motor skills lately.
I first noticed this yesterday when he was playing outside. Maddie has a beaded jumprope and it's been sitting in the backyard for several weeks. James picked it up yesterday and started playing with it. One handle broke off and several of the beads spread out onto the patio. As I was playing with Matthew I noticed James putting the beads, one at a time, into the handle. I was impressed that he had such good coordination.
Today he surprised me again. He found a plastic tube in his toy bin and began putting his matchbox cars through it. Sadly, they were dropping straight down onto his feet and making him cry, but that's another story.
He seems to be doing a great job as far as his fine motor skills development is going. I'm always amazed at how these milestones are so naturally reached as a child grows. God's creations are amazing! Especially the precious three creations he's given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment