Saturday, August 23, 2008

Remind me to read this next spring!

Maddie always spends the first five weeks of summer at her dad's house. Therefore we are continually trying to fit an entire summers worth of activities into 5 weeks. It can be a bit overwhelming!

Week 1: Maddie's two friends from the Bay Area arrived for a week of Sea World Camp.

Week 2: I enrolled Maddie in volleyball camp so she could get some instruction prior to trying out for the team this year.

Week 3: Family Camp---you've all read about that one!

Week 4: Our friends, The Riggan's, from our old church came down for a 3 day visit. Yippee! So great to see old friends.

Week 5: We scheduled a trip to visit Maddie's paternal grandparents for 5 days, but it got cancelled.

As much as we would have enjoyed visiting the Davis' I have to admit to being relieved that we are having a week at home with nothing on the schedule before school begins.

---Oops! I just remembered that I may drive up to LA to visit my friend Diana who will be vacationing down there---

What's wrong with me? I just can't stop myself!

No comments: