
We have an awesome park in our neighborhood that has a 3 story play structure and a water area.
James, Matthew and I have been there a few times.
The first time we went, I was holding Matthew and I saw 20 month old James climbing up the 2 flights of stairs to the top of the play structure. My heart just about popped out of my chest and I was holding Matthew, so there was no way I could get to him.
I quickly walked around the equipment and saw that there was no way to fall out and the only way to get down was on a HUGE slide or back down the stairs.
The little daredevil decides to take the slide, so I stand at the bottom and yell up, "Come on down James. Mommy is at the bottom."
Soon I hear the tumbling of his little body as he slides---no rolls---down to the bottom. He's got a huge smile on his face and walks directly back to the stairs to do it again.
That's my little daredevil!
1 comment:
see you there tomorrow! :) race you to the top, James!
Post a Comment