Matthew had his 6 month check up today.
I'm glad to report he's a healthy and happy boy.
Height: 28 inches 90-95th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs. 12 oz. 75th percentile
Head circumference: 17 1/4 inches 50th percentile
Right now he's eating rice cereal and various baby fruits and veggies. The doctor said that when he is sitting up better we can start giving him Cheerios and once he has that down we can start giving him cut up table foods. She also mentioned that instead of teething biscuits you can give them full size carrots to soothe their gums as they're teething. I'd never heard that one before, but I'll give it a try.
The poor baby also received 4 shots. It was hard to see my happy little Matthew crying with such big tears in his eyes, but we got through it and had a good day.
His next appointment will be in November.
No comments:
Post a Comment