First of all I must announce that Maddie is on the school volleyball team again this year. She started practice today and will play through November. I'll keep you updated on how her team does.
She's off to a great start in 7th grade. They put her in Algebra 1, which I didn't take until Freshman year. She's so smart! She's also taking Bible, History, English, Life Science, PE and Drama. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how she grows in her biblical knowledge and her dramatic expression. She always talks about trying out for school plays, but never does. I'm hoping this class will give her the confidence boost she needs to put herself out there.
Now---onto a little James story.
This afternoon around 4pm James decided he wanted to see his Daddy. Of course Owen was still locked up in the office working. I told James that Daddy would come out once he was done with work and he could play in the meantime, but there was to be no knocking on Daddy's door or crying outside the door.
This answer didn't please James. He had his own idea and here it is....
He sat against the wall across from Owen's office door and waited. He had his pacifier, his blanket and a glass of juice.
You'd think a two year old would rather play with his toys. That kid really loves his dad!
2 comments:
Awwwe, that's so sweet! (kinda wish my kids would wait as patiently!) :)
So glad you are back to blogging - I love your stories and feel like I'm part of the family even though miles away:)
Post a Comment