Tonight the whole family was in the car driving Maddie home from school. She stays late on Thursday's for a bible study. Anyhow, I was asking her about what they did in biblestudy today and she was showing me her newly decorated folder. Inside the front cover was her name, the school name and grade.
I looked at it and said, "I'm am so proud of you Maddie. It seems like you've really turned a corner with your penmanship because this is beautiful writing. Good job!"
Maddie was in the back seat laughing and I couldn't understand why. As I looked back at her she said, "Are you serious mom?"
I said, "Yes, it looks really nice. I'm so glad to see that you're putting more effort into neat penmanship."
Now she's really cracking up and she says, "MOM! I didn't write that you did!"
I guess I have exceptionally beautiful penmanship and an exceptionally bad memory.
4 comments:
I'm right there with you! I got corrected today by a student for reading a word wrong....isn't growing older grand!:) Even if you don't have your mind, you'll still have your lovely penmanship!
Now, that is funny.
When I stop laughing I might have to comment. But that is too funny! thanks for sharing!
PS you do have wonderful handwriting! I've always enjoyed it! Just another part of the beautiful YOU!
Post a Comment