Monday, March 2, 2009

When Life Give You Lemons...

One of the promises I made to myself when I started this blog was not to blog anything negative.

Since I haven't written since January 17th you can probably figure out my state of mind for the last several weeks.

What is the culprit of this negative attitude?????

The cold and flu season!

We've had three 1-2 week bouts with these nasty viruses since December 31st. Fevers, vomitting, sore throats, ear infections, sinus infections, coughs, asthma attacks, 3 different antibiotics and some really scary diapers!

Now, although I was too tired and grumpy to blog, it doesn't mean that we didn't have some fun times throughout this cold and flu season. After all, I am a believer that when life give you lemons, it's best to make lemonade.

In the next weeks I'll try to remember back and write about some of the fun things that have happened.

Stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie-you are a treasure