One day in January I was loading up the diapers in their changing table and ended up with an empty diaper box. I thought we could use this box to play a joke on Owen, who was busy working in his office.
I had James crawl in the box and closed the lid. Then I pushed the box to Owen's office door, knocked, and ran back into the boys room. When Owen opened the door he saw the box, bent over and opened it. James popped out and we all got a big laugh.
How amazing that he let me put him in the box and he stayed quiet until Owen opened it up!
3 comments:
It's good to have you writing again! The photo of James in the box reminded me of my own boys. I have photos Mike playing in boxes and one of Stephen wrapped in a box as a present to Mike.... he was so disappointed when he opened it! Praying that there are healthy and joyful days ahead for you!
I love that story! So glad you wrote it down so you can always remember it! :)
Thanks for writing again. I knew with your 3 men there are plenty of funny things happening.
Good boy, James. Playing jokes on daddy! That's my boy! He needs someone to tease him as much as possible. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment