Today we took the kids to the playground at the mall for a little time outside of the house. The play area is in the perfect place for our family. The little guys like it for obvious reasons, but it's also surrounded by a pet store, Payless Shoe Source and a book store which keeps Maddie entertained.
Anyhow I was sitting back watching the boys playing today and I really saw the differences in their personalities. James runs from toy to toy trying to crawl to the top and then jump off, then he moves on to the next obstacle to conquer. Matthew found a little car, took a seat, put one hand on the wheel and one hand on his knee, and sat back "low rider" style. No one was rushing him and he was happy just sitting in his car cruisin'.
Owen's quote of the day....
"Deb, I've gotta run to Target and get another Plasma Car. I want to take a ride, but James is on it and I don't feel right about kicking him off."
If you're not familiar with the Plasma Car go to this link and watch the video http://www.plasmacar.com/store/customer/index.php
5 comments:
I'm glad Owen showed such restraint! Soooo....did he go out and get one for, ahem, himself??? Oh, and I'm still waiting for a video of you riding it! (*hint hint!) :)
He did show restraint and said he would wait until today.
Regarding video--he's back to "work" today, so we should be completely updated with December pictures and videos by tonight. lol
He did show restraint and said he would wait until today.
Regarding video--he's back to "work" today, so we should be completely updated with December pictures and videos by tonight. lol
Matt is "RIDIN DIRTY" just like his uncle!
It's a Canadian toy? That makes so much sense.
Where's the pictures, eh? (that was for you, Owen!).
Updates, Debbie. I need updates. I'm stuck at home with a sick boy. My life revolves around your updates!
Love you!
Post a Comment