With the Christmas season in full swing and lots of desserts around the house we happen to be well stocked in the ice cream department. So I've been having a little bowl in the evenings.
We've discovered that Matthew has an ice cream radar. No matter where he is in the house, as soon as I get a bowl of ice cream and sit down, he comes crawling right up to me with his little mouth open and ready for a bite. He'll stand right next to me waiting for more and more. Then, when the bowl is empty, his radar signal tells him to move on and off he goes. It's very cute.
2 comments:
It's about time you had a new posting - I've been checking every night for news from the Thomas' household! Now I wonder where Matthew got that craving for ice cream from? How much did you eat when you were pregnant with him?!
Who's the ice cream aholic? Since you're the one he always comes to, sounds like he's just following in his mom's footsteps! Although ice cream is a better snack than ketchup chips, right?
Post a Comment