Owen and I have thought seriously about getting one several times, but for one reason or another things didn't line up and it never happened.
This year is different. Being the bargain hunter I am, I was on-line browsing store ads on Black Friday morning. In the Target ad I found a Big Wheel for James for $27.99, and a walk-n-ride for Matthew for $12.75.
Next, I opened the Walmart ad. As I browsed through it I noticed a 12 ft. trampoline marked down to $140.00, including a safety net that wrapped around the entire outer edge. (Don't worry Blaine, we can pull all safetey features off when you come to visit. Maybe we can even move it next to the pool! Just kidding, don't want to set a bad example for the kids:)) Anyhow, We had yet to figure out what to get Maddie and this seemed like the perfect answer. I rushed into the office to show Owen and he agreed.
We asked Maddie if she would babysit James while he was napping so we could run a couple of errands with Matthew. She agreed and off we went to pick up her new toy!
2 comments:
I hope she doesn't read your blog!!...that is if the trampoline was intended to be her Christmas present! :) Oh!, and we can come over anytime to help her break it in. Aren't we considerate that way?! :)
So glad to hear the safety equipment is removable because after our next visit it would be removed whether it is removable or not. :) This is known as Thomasizing.
Oh and thanks for great idea of putting it in the pool... first the door, then the filing cabinet, the lawn furniture and now the trampoline. There is always great pool fun at your place!
Post a Comment