Thank you Deanne for finding my hearts!
Yesterday I took James and Matthew to the park. This is something I have avoided lately because with James still needing supervision on the equipment and Matthew crawling all over the place, it wasn't something I could handle on my own.
We've finally gotten so stir crazy that I decided managing the two boys at a park would be better than staying at home.
All in all I have to admit that it went well. We went to the park by our house. James is really familiar with the equipment and it is fairly well enclosed as to avoid him escaping into other areas of the park.
For Matthew I brought a quilt to lay on and a few toys for him to play with. Once, when I was up helping James, he crawled about 10 feet away over to a baby slide and try to crawl up it. This gave all the mom's on the playground a good laugh because he's so little, yet so physically advanced.
Other than that Matthew did a good job of staying on the quilt for most of the trip and James found some little friends to play with and didn't escape even once!
I think we may even try it again next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment