Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Missing My Hearts

Does anyone out there miss my old hearts layout?

I thought it would be fun to try something new, but I have to say that I really miss my original page. It just fits me. None of the new ones I've tried seem to reflect my personality the way the hearts did. I feel like I've lost an old friend.

Sadly, Leeloublogs is doing some web renovations and I can't get back to my beloved hearts.

I think it's affecting my inspiration to blog---hope I can get it back soon!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

I found your hearts template.....go into their archives, click on January, search through the templates and it's there. Or...here's the address to the page directly... http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html

it is hard finding a template that suits you just the way you want it to! I can't tell you how many times I've changed my template...too numerous to count! :)

Unknown said...

Yea! Thank you so much Deanne! You're the best:)

MaryEllen said...

I miss your hearts too!