This is my favorite quick and easy brownie recipe. I usually have these ingredients around the house and can whip them up when a late night sweet craving kicks in.
Today was a cool and rainy day so I made a batch for an afternoon treat and topped them with cool whip and fresh raspberries.
Bon Appetite
Fudge Brownies
1 1/3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa
1tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 cup cooking oil
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup nuts (optional)
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Combine dry ingredients and set aside. Combine oil, eggs and vanilla,
add to dry ingredients. Add in nuts and chocolate chips if you opt for them. Do not over mix. Spread in a 13x9 pan. Bake at 350F for 20 - 25 minutes.
Thank you Eva Thomas for the recipe.
Thank you Eva Thomas for the recipe.

2 comments:
I thought it never rains in Southern California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyC7WnvLT4
looks yummy!!
Post a Comment