Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm 4!

Most of us measure our years on this earth by our date of birth.

James has decided on a new way of doing things.

Last night Owen took James and Matt to the grocery store. As they were waiting in line the cashier thought they were the cutest little boys ever. So she asked James how old he was. James answered, "I'm 4." Dad corrected saying, "James you're 3." Well, James would have none of this. He loudly told dad, the cashier and everyone else in line that he was four because he'd had lot's of BIG POOPS in the toilet! Owen tried to argue a little more, but it only led to James stretching out his arms to show the cashier how big the poops were. Better to just lower your head and walk out the door.

I'm not sure what I'm more upset at. That he thinks he's four or that he thinks he's had a lot of big poops in the toilet. If only......

1 comment:

That's Mendy's World said...

Well, if Owen would stop measuring his maturity by...ok, never mind!
Don't worry. It'll happen. Maybe you should start potty training Matthew. James will get it for sure then! :)